Physical Therapy Billing Services
Why Should You Outsource Physical Therapy, Medical Billing, And RCM?
As a physical therapist, you understand that each patient has unique requirements that necessitate a sustainability policy tailored to their specific situation. Medical billing in your practice requires the same level of care and desire that you placed into your patients’ well-being. After all, coding, billing, and revenue cycle management are your company’s three most important financial aspects. We have years of experience in the medical billing sector. We work very closely with physical therapy organizations to advance a customized revenue cycle management approach to include physical therapists.
We also understand the significance of having a dedicated staff member check up on the payment process. Our team is well-versed in worker’s compensation regulations and is proficient at billing for physical therapy groups.
Benefits to hire i-med claims
Schedule a call with a Revenue Cycle Management Expert
Complete Solution for
Physical Therapy Revenue Cycle Management
Why Outsource Physical Therapy Billing Services To I-Med Claims?
We offer highly reliable physical therapy billing services to clients worldwide. We assist healthcare practitioners in streamlining their medical billing and coding processes to ensure that all claims are processed on time. We know the requirements to guarantee that all documentary evidence is accurate and complete. We offer our services from global facilities and ensure that you will always receive the most accurate and responsive physical therapy billing services when you consider outsourcing to us.
Why Did You Choose I-Med Claims As A Physical Therapy Billing Service Partner?
- Our medical billing and coding technicians are highly talented and work hard to provide our Physical Therapy clients with an efficient revenue cycle project.
- Our client base spans 50 states and includes many hospitals, physician practices, and medical billing companies.
- We process your claims accurately and quickly, giving you more time to concentrate on your patient populations and therapy practice.
- Our primary goal is to focus mainly on your claims and follow up with the issues for timely reimbursement rates.
- Our team has worked with various customers across the United States to create an efficient scheme that increases revenue by 30%.