Ophthalmology Billing Services
Why Is I-Med Claims a trending choice as an outsourcing partner?
We are a reputable provider of Ophthalmology billing services. Ophthalmologists from all over the world have used our company for low-cost services. We can efficiently deliver your transcription files promptly. We are well informed that a problem with claims and significant payers can have a long-term negative impact on your revenue. We can assist you by incorrectly billing for office visits, consultations, office procedures, and surgical techniques. Our team works closely with health insurers and follow-up on claims to minimize denials and delays, maximizing your reimbursement.
Our medical billing services can benefit individual and group ophthalmologists, clinical ophthalmology services, healthcare facilities, and ambulatory surgery centers. We are committed to assisting you in saving 30% to 40% on your operational costs.
Outsourced billing services for your Ophthalmology Practice that you can rely on:
- Improved Collections and Payment Acceleration.
- Cost Savings and Stress Reduction.
- Your financial data is accessible 24/7.
- Expert knowledge in specialized Ophthalmology billing.
- Credentialing for Revenue Cycle Specialists.
Benefits to hire i-med claims
Schedule a call with a Revenue Cycle Management Expert
Complete Solution for
Ophthalmology Revenue Cycle Management
Ophthalmology Billing Solutions from us
We created a specific revenue cycle management system for ophthalmology billing necessities. Our highly technical system enables consultants to reduce costs while optimizing cash flow. We charge a minimum percentage of your fund’s inflow for these altered and extensive services. We assist you in streamlining your practice through patient forecasting, automatic registering, reporting, and billing.
- We handle the staffing and recruiting, and we can measure our services to fit your requirements.
- Leave the billing staff’s human resources issues to us.
- Accomplish transparency in the productivity and production of our RCM Team.
- You have real-time access to modern analytics tools, which you can use as much or as little as you want.
- Specialized workflow automated processes ensure that actions are taken to maximize return.
We can help you develop your financial results if you want to outsource all or a portion of your billing and collections procedure:
- Increased revenue and collections
- Payments have been expedited, and stress levels have been reduced.
- Your patient records and financial information are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Visibility throughout the revenue cycle allows you to know where your money is.
- Comprehensive financial and practice management reporting
- The assurance and convenience of knowing that professionals are managing to bill and that reimbursements and income will be received.
Ophthalmology Billing, Collections, and Practice Management company
- We provide complete ophthalmology billing and collections services.
- We will conduct an initial evaluation of your practice and AR.
- We make it simple to get started, and we are serious about paying you!
- Our Certified Professional Coders will ensure that you receive the highest possible reimbursement.
- A computer system and software specially designed for ophthalmologists.
- Our service includes patient input, declarations, and follow-up.
- Complete electronic claims management and AR management are also included.
- We are good enough to carry multi-physician, multi-location practices while remaining small enough to give your account the private recognition it needs.
We consider taking a different approach as the best medical billing services provider
We are a leading Ophthalmology medical billing firm. Our services can be tailored to your needs based on the number of patients in line for treatment and the size of the budget. We have a long history of providing the best in ophthalmology billing services. The following are the differences that set us apart from others in the same industry:
- We have designated an ophthalmology billing team.
- Scheme for claim reimbursement based on detailed guidelines in ophthalmology.
- Our group is working on a network-based practice governance system.
- Data and business intelligence tools are available on the internet and can be accessed anytime.
- Real-time eligibility confirmation, including all known details and the coverage amount.
- Calls, emails, and text messages sent automatically in anticipation of future visits.
- 24×7 Rapid provision of any assistance required, from entry creation to claim maturation.
- Keeping all records in our application for better use if necessary.