Pediatric Billing Services
Why does I-Med Claims a trending choice as an outsourcing partner?
We are a leading pediatric medical billing company serving healthcare clients over the years. We have access to the most up-to-date medical billing tools and technologies, allowing us to provide error-free billing services promptly. We can help you save money and regenerate your revenue cycle. We provide prior approvals, claim submission, accounts receivable, denials management, and credentialing services.
Benefits to hire i-med claims
Schedule a call with a Revenue Cycle Management Expert
Complete Solution for
Pediatric Revenue Cycle Management
Pediatric billing services and RCM
Ensuring maximum reimbursement without precise coding and claim submission procedures is difficult. Outsourcing pediatric billing and RCM services ensure that your income is managed by a team of certified specialists who can entirely focus on that aspect of your business. We have expertise in over 40 specialties, including pediatric medicine, so our billers know where any errors are likely to occur. We have the specialized knowledge and resources to provide pediatricians and pediatric practices with timely and accurate medical billing services. Our HIPAA-compliant services assist you in maximizing reimbursement by submitting cleaner claims with fewer re-files and appeals.
Essential Features to Consider when choosing a Medical billing company
We are a founder in providing accurate pediatric billing services and various other medical billing and coding services. There are numerous key features to hiring us for pediatric billing services. That includes the following:
- Guaranteed accuracy of 98 percent or higher.
- Guaranteed turnaround time.
- Billers are up to date on the most recent CCI edits, laws, and compliance regulations.
- We have Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, and third-party liability.
- We have adequate internal control procedures to provide error-free billing.
- Thorough and ongoing training is required for aggressive AR follow-ups on unpaid claims.
- Significant cost savings of up to 50% off your current costs/expenses.