HOSPITALIST MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES
Why Should I-Med Claims Be A Trending Choice As An Outsourcing Partner?
Hospitalist billing and coding is a challenging task and one of the fastest-growing specialty in United States hospitals. Hospitalists are physician providers and are billed on the CMS-1500 form and paid at physician fee schedules. A hospitalist can practice in both post-acute care (PAC) and hospitals. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) authorized a new dedicated billing code for hospitalists, which is an essential step toward recognizing hospital medicine. Every day, medical practices lose money because they do not employ medical billing specialists, technology, procedures, and management that can compete with insurance companies.
Our insight and skills in this complex sector can save your lost revenue. Our team has a strong reputation as hospitalist medical billing service specialists. We have an expert team of hospitalist medical billing professionals who aims to get the highest possible reimbursement for physicians’ claims. We have extensive experience processing claims with Medicare, Medicaid, and various health insurance providers, leading to a healthy claim-to-reimbursement success record. We can track the underpayments for successful hospitalist billing. We focus on patient information confidentiality, integrity, and privacy and use the most up-to-date reimbursement techniques and knowledge to guarantee you get reimbursed quickly. We offer hospitalist billing services for our clients that include:
- Medical claims billing to insurance companies
- Billing guidance and solutions
- Insurance contracts and negotiations evaluation
- Accounts receivable management
Benefits to hire imedclaims
Complete Solution for
Hospitalist Revenue Cycle Management
Proper Hospitalist Coding Guidelines To Maximize Reimbursement
While all services cannot be charged for, hospitalists can and should document and categorize acceptable service levels to guarantee proper reimbursement. Here are some key points to remember:
- CPT codes 99221-99223 should be used in the inpatient hospital setting to describe initial hospital care for the evaluation and management of the patient. Hospitalists must ensure that the initial hospital visit is thoroughly documented, including the history, physical examination, and medical decision-making. Failure to submit sufficient documentation will result in the first hospital care being down coded.
- CPT codes 99231-99233 should capture all stages of following hospital care, including a review of the medical record, evaluation of diagnostic studies, and changes in the patient’s state since the last assessment.
- Use the correct hospital discharge and hospital monitoring service codes. When physicians authorize patient observation services, the admitting physician might bill hospital observation codes to reflect E/M services.
- It is essential to document critical-care time properly. Bedside time and time spent on the patient’s unit/floor where the physician’s services are immediately available to the patient are referred to as critical-care time. If the patient becomes critically ill when the provider records an E/M service, the physician must report both the E/M hospital visit and the relevant critical care code.
- It is critical for the physician to properly document the diagnosis to assign the correct ICD-10 diagnostic codes.
Key Features Of Choosing Us As A Best Medical Billing Service Provider
We are a dedicated billing company that provides hospitalist clients with cost-effective and optimized medical billing processes to guarantee you receive the cash as soon as possible. We also understand properly tracking and prosecuting underpayments critical in any hospitalist practice. We can provide the quality service as follows:
We have an efficient, competent, and responsive billing staff to handle complex billing problems.
Credentialing and re-credentialing services are available.
We have expert coding support for physicians and personnel coping with coding challenges.
We have HIPPA-compliant services to ensure the integrity of Protected Health Information within administrative, physical, and technical security.
Transparent, customized reporting and detailed data analytics to help in the improvement of procedures.
Elimination of inefficient financial and payment practices.
Advantages Of Hiring Us For Hospitalist Billing Services
Having an expert medical billing service provider can make a significant difference in achieving your revenue goals. We always go above and beyond to ensure that the filing claim process is carried out with proper research and completeness, without the risk of payment loss. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
Certified Billing Service
We are a HIPAA-compliant medical billing company willing to take the risk and put the efforts to convert your claims into promising payments.
Assurance Of Lower Costs
Our advanced claim denial management allows us to maximize reimbursements. Our efficient billing services enable us to significantly reduce your company’s expenses and losses and increase revenues.
We are highly flexible, and our plans are also adaptable to your budget and specific requirements.
Complete Data Safety And Security
We are committed to keeping your data private completely. We adhere to strict standards and implement robust security systems to ensure that your information is always secure.
Our advanced infrastructure can create faster and more efficient solutions to increase your revenue.