Anesthesiology Billing Services
We have a team of anesthesia billing specialists with in-depth understanding and analytical expert knowledge to guarantee your claims are correctly paid when submitted.
Why Is I-Med Claims a trending choice as an outsourcing partner?
We are well aware of the unique challenges of anesthesia billing and practice management. Errors in medical billing can have a massive effect on anesthesia reimbursement. We offer customized solutions for the anesthesia revenue cycle. We’ve automated most billing processes, including interconnected scheduling, billing, and revenue management, among other things. We have assisted our clients in saving time, money, and the associated hassle.
Our anesthesia billing services can assist you with the following:
- Increase the efficiency of billing and coding.
- Reduce your risk exposures.
- Increase your cash flow and revenue.
- Simple access to powerful reporting and analytics.
- Payment adjudication monitoring is carried out.
- We deposit payments into the clients’ accounts.
Benefits to hire i-med claims
Schedule a call with a Revenue Cycle Management Expert
Complete Solution for
Anesthesiology Revenue Cycle Management
Reasons why you should entrust us with your billing requirements!
We are a reliable partner for practices and businesses across the United States, providing comprehensive anesthesia billing services. We manage the entire billing process, including point-of-service financial agreement, data capture, ICD-10, CPT coding, paperwork errors, level of detail, claims submission, payment posting, reporting, denial management tracking, and accounts receivable management. We devote countless resources to ensuring that our clients’ charges are precisely billed and that we receive the maximum reimbursement. Our main points include:
- Compliance audits and coding evaluations are performed regularly.
- We have best billing practices and reimbursement regulations.
- We have proven experience coding for anesthesia and pain control.
- We review all anesthesia/medical documentation for supporting documents.
- We know government and third-party payer billing submission processes.
- Our CANPC-certified coders assign correct CPT and ASA codes.
- AR follow-up and denial management techniques.
Essential Features to Consider when choosing Medical billing company
We are in the business of creating our clients’ anesthesia billing processes more manageable by dealing with the challenges and eliminating errors. Our expertise assists you in maximizing the revenue from your anesthesia services while also saving you time and money.
- We make sure billing initiatives are correctly implemented.
- Verify demographic groups and investigate insurance benefits.
- Coded claims are submitted to the charge-entry department.
- Claim audits are performed to ensure that completed claims adhere to Medicare and HIPAA guidelines.
- Our AR follow-up department reviews and tracks medical billing claims.
- Rejected claims are adjusted and resubmitted by the denial management department.
- Reduce administrative costs.
- Increasing efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of hiring us for anesthesia medical billing services
Here are several reasons why outsourcing Anesthesia billing services creates a big difference in your practice:
Outsourcing anesthesia billing services to us saves your time and money because you don’t have to split your attention between patient care, paperwork, and claim submission. Our anesthesia billing experts handle everything using billing software.
Data Security Management
Healthcare records are private and must be kept secure to avoid legal consequences. We have a robust security system to safeguard all health and billing information and prevent unauthorized access.
Certified Billing Services
We are a certified provider of anesthesia billing services. Our adherence to HIPAA shows that we have consistently provided high-quality services.
Comprehensive Software Knowledge
We use billing and digital submission software to ensure that claims are not rejected and are processed as quickly as possible. That improves our ability to monitor claims from beginning to end and achieve proper payment capture.
Our billers are certified professionals with decades of combined work experience at a top anesthesia billing company. They are well-versed in the billing tools & techniques required by the most recent compliance.
Most Recent Guidelines
We stay up to date on the latest modifications and additions to the HIPAA structure and guarantee that billing methods adhere to the list of requirements of mandatory terms.
You will be able to receive the best levels of service from our contact agents. They are assigned to you based on your location and preferred language. You can get the best support 24 hours, seven days a week.
Our anesthesia billing services are highly scalable. The primary resources could be added quickly to expedite the project.