Ambulatory Surgery Medical Billing Service
Why does I-Med Claims a trending choice as an outsourcing partner?
Our billing specialists specialize in ASC coding and billing and provide end-to-end solutions throughout the procedure. Our billing specialists offer solutions ranging from error-free claim filing and stringent follow-ups through rejection management, appeals, HIPAA, and other reform compliance. Our coders stay up to speed on the newest advances in ASC coding and employ cutting-edge technologies. They are well-versed in the following ambulatory surgery center services:
- We are maintaining a record of deductibles, co-payments, and fee schedules.
- We provide code auditing and error-free coding.
- Patient statement creation.
- Denials may be reduced by implementing appropriate denial management systems.
- Custom reports are available to assist ASCs in identifying causes.
Benefits to hire imedclaims
Complete Solution for
Ambulatory Surgery Revenue Cycle Management
Ambulatory surgery billing and RCM services
Use our end-to-end billing and RCM solutions to ensure a consistent flow of revenue, a streamlined revenue cycle, and improved workflow. Our billing professionals maximize their income for delivered services, allowing them to invest in cutting-edge equipment and systems for procedures such as endoscopy. In addition, our complete billing and coding solutions assist such facilities in mitigating the impact of an aging population on surgical procedure demand.
Our broad portfolio of services covers all aspects of your revenue cycle:
- Patient documentation.
- We discover missing information and advise customers about the vital data required for correct claim submission.
- Examining insurance coverage in the appropriate context (inpatient, outpatient, and ambulatory), primary and secondary range, as well as deductibles and co-payments
- Pre-authorization/pre-certification orders are handled under the insurer’s requirements.
- Our skilled AAPC-certified coders review data to determine the surgical technique and give the relevant CPT, ICD, HCPCS codes, and surgical and E/M modifiers.
- Before claim filing, verify the codes and accompanying costs to identify upcoding, under coding, and other problems.
- Our A/R analysts and contacting team collaborate to follow up with insurers and customers on missed payments, reducing the number of accounts receivable days.
We consider taking a different approach as the best medical billing services provider
We are proud of our billing professionals and well-versed in ASC revenue difficulties. Our experience in ASC billing enables us to provide the highest quality services in the market. We have ASC-specialized coders with AAPC certification that assure error-free code implementation for optimum income. In addition, our organization employs well-trained AR callers who strive tirelessly to obtain insurance carriers’ highest possible payout.
- Errors in claim filing can lead to audits and medical penalties, and our frequent QA checks are meant to minimize this.
- Personalized feedback summaries and regular meetings keep you informed of progress.
- We can work remotely on your practice management software or give solutions using our tools.
- A competitive price that is 30% to 40% lower than the current market prices
- Encryption for file transfers and firewall and anti-virus security is required by HIPAA requirements to preserve confidentiality.
- There are no long-term yearly contracts.
Benefits of using our ambulatory surgery billing services
There are several reasons to choose our services as a leading ambulatory surgical service provider, including –
We offer our ambulatory surgery services at very reasonable costs. Our solutions are intended to meet a wide range of needs and budgets.
Complete Data Protection
We are HIPAA compliant and take all necessary precautions to maintain data protection.
Our skilled team has extensive expertise in creating and delivering ambulatory solutions that are both sturdy and functional.
We give our services short response times since we realize how important time is to our clients.
Our ambulatory surgery services are scalable, so we may add or reduce the number of people working on projects to accommodate changes in demand at your facility.
Most Recent Software Tools
We exclusively employ the most recent and cutting-edge software tools and technology to develop our ambulatory surgical systems.